Follow Us

Wednesday 5 June 2013

A world of Good things isnt at all bad

There are many people in this world who live to make a change and I consider myself one of those people!

I live to make a change no matter how minute it may be!

The way that we affect one onother is the same way that the tides of life and change take place!

I speak as a person with a lot of concern for the people in the world around us and I want to see a lot of changes in the people and things around me! Forgive me if I am imperfect, this is my one and only time on this perfect Earth!

There are many things that I come across and I choose to act up or not!

There are things that affect my life in another realm in a vague sense that I can hardly understand. I remember last night when I was drifting into sleep, i had a lucid dream and i could feel some sort of energy. I could feel some force or power, something ever-present but so obvious that it is invisible to me in my waking hours. It feels rather spectacular!

I love lucid dreams!

I love Yoga!

I love to meditate!

Is that what Hippies do?

I have been off the trippy stick for a while now, it isn't right for me at this stage, it makes my brain dumb and slow i think less and feel more!

The raps:


Is it an Angel that kissed me and gave me some sticky?/
Felling shady and drifting to a place so amazing, im pacing, and chasing the cash like I'm racing, vaguely complacant, tryning to mould the world that we shaping, never fall for the masons but in God you can place me!/
Geographic tactics, a master when rapping, a savage attacking,atrracting a mansion thats lavish in standing, they deplete and they perish! I defeat they embarassed, i delete-
and they panic!

No comments:

Post a Comment