Follow Us

Sunday 30 June 2013

Safest way to Love You

Words get thrown around like love!

I don't know what the appeal of failure is but we are all entitled to be the best force to offer this universe in which we exist!

If its all about love then there needs to be hate to create an equilibrium. Who knew that growing up is painful? IT SUCKS! Being all grown up is all I wanted when I was younger but now it isn't a thing!

This world is made for us to create and experience life in this dimension!

Love is what we got from God!/
A pawn should turn into a King so, we all equal!/
The bling thing don't really exist, life is without a limit/
I'm cruising at a mile a minute, sick of quitting, turning every gimmick into a lucrative business!/
I'm like a chemist when it comes to making a lovely impression, a menace when it comes to loving these bitches/
Never at all involved, deeply in need of a broad i can call my own, to sweeten the Don's heart!/
I care more for trust than love! The heart's the art! even if its in parts apart! 



                           -Prynce Nerdy-
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment